Public Procurement & Concession Contracts Training
27.09.2018 9.00 - 16.00Viimeinen ilmoittautumispäivä 13.09.2018 (14 paikkaa jäljellä)
Ohjelma klo 9.00–16.00Ilmoittautuminen, kahvitarjoilu ja
materiaalin jako klo 8.30
Lounas klo 12.00–13.00
Iltapäiväkahvi klo 14.00
Koulutus päättyy klo 16.00
Principles of the act on public procurement and concession contracts
- Key issues of the Act and amendments 2017
- What kind of procurement should, according to the Act, be put out to tender?
- Where can I find information about the pending tenders?
How can the tenderer influence the acquisition?
- Market surveys
- Questions & Answers stage
- Negotiated procedure
Drawing up the tender
- Where should I start when drawing up the tender?
- Requirements for suitability, or requirements for the company
- How should I react on extensively strict or unreasonable requirement?
- Exclusion of a company due to lacking suitability
- Requirements for the subject matter of the acquisition
- How to react on discriminating or favouring requirement?
- Environmental labels, standards, trademarks – what the customer may require?
- When should the equipment, capacity or resources required be available?
- Comparison criteria
- How can I optimize success in comparison?
- How to react on discriminating or favouring comparison criterion?
- The importance of contractual terms at the tendering stage
- Have a good command of Standard contract terms in Public Sector
- The Invitation to Tender contract terms vs. the company’s own contract terms
- Avoid pitfalls: The most common mistakes in a tender
The tenderer`s rights once the tender has been submitted
- The process of handling the tenders by Contracting Authority organization
- Comparison of the tenders
- Right to access to information of processing and handling of the tenders
How to appeal
- Issuing the appeal and request of rectification
- What can be consequences of an appeal?
- Protecting trade secrets: When and to what extent the tender documents will become public?